Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Make Fun Of Me Now


For those of you who did not attend Madison, this is Phish, reunited for the first time since 2004, playing at some dude-they-know's wedding. Between this, and a few comments the band has made, it looks like it's time to start buying snacks for an extended road trip across the country to various large open spaces.

And for those of you who did not go to Big Cypress Indian Reservation in the middle of Southern Flordia, this is what it looked like to be too young to know any better and celebrate the millennium by seeing Phish play three nights in a row, with the finale being on Dec. 31st, when they played from an hour before sunset to sunrise on Jan 1st, 2000. The third photo was taken shortly into this current millennium, I introduced myself to this guy near us because I wanted to remember and document the first time I met a guy in the new millennium. I made a big deal about this, and it's safe to say the word millennium has never been used more in a twenty-five minute time span, and in the middle of all this, some dumb hippy girl had to be get all self-righteous and said something to the effect of, "why is it such a big deal, it's just another day. Who cares what day it says it is on the calender. No day is any more important than any other day just because people want you to think so." Well, imagine my surprise when I read the paper the other day and found out she's going to jail for putting her baby in a microwave. Real fucking shocker there. Also, dude who I met, I don't remember his name. I think I was still scared from the huge bunny that was prowling the grounds to commit his name to memory.




Hey, don't be disappointed. I never said I was cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonah Mueller said...

This is the exact reason that they shouldn't allow gay marriage.

9/10/08, 8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have so many pictures from New Year's 2000, including one of you sound asleep on top of a large pile of trash.

9/29/08, 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home