Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Comment

My blog has been revolutionized. Now all three of you who read this shit can leave comments and the comments pop up on the right hand side so the other two people know you left a comment and will be forced to comment on your comment and then you will have to comment back. Comments are now officially encouraged.

Who will be the first one to comment in such a manner that it is displayed on the right hand side? Will it be you?


Like most important things in life, I owe thanks to Daniel Arnold for teaching me how to set this up. Here is my heartfelt tribute to our relationship:




Listen/Downlad: Comment (If All Men Are Truly Brothers) -- Charles Wright

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loeb, my friend.

I read this.

-m. seidel

9/3/08, 5:17 PM  
Blogger mayor said...

Awesome, four people then.

9/3/08, 9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i... love you.

9/4/08, 7:28 AM  
Blogger Stein Brianhoff said...

Tell your friend to teach you how to make it so the pictures fit into the allotted space without getting cut off.

9/8/08, 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confirm. I join told all above. We can communicate on this theme.

3/6/10, 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home