Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 punchlines

Old Jews Telling Jokes aka The Web Site Where Middle Aged Jews Tell Moderately Funny Jokes That Any Jew Has A Different Version Of Before just cut together a video of the top ten jokes of 2009. Not being a huge visitor to the site, I assumed they only posted a new joke every month, thus making their top ten a top ten out of twelve and the voting process not so tough. Anyway, ever the good blogger, I watched them all and recorded the punchline to each joke, so you, my loyal audience won't have to sit through it all.

Also, I think in most cases, the punchlines in a row are far superior to the jokes.
And how fun it is to see the punchline and imagine what on earth the joke is about. I think in most cases it's very obvious.

And without further delay:

1. I'm having trouble opening the jar!
2. What, you're gonna come empty handed?
3. Remember a couple years ago, you ran for president of the temple, and you were 15 votes shy?
4. Cause you're a schmuck!
5. There's no fuck in broccoli!
-that's what I told you!
6. Your Honor, she also stole a can of peas. (this one is KILLA)
7. He's full of shit, he never did any of those things.
8. I can save your wife, but the Rabbi, he's a goner.
9. Was it before the Dropkin fart or after?
10. And then for some reason he took out his lunch, so I took out mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i can't believe you left magic out of the subtitle in your blog header.

3/11/10, 6:16 PM  
Blogger Howard Fiedler said...

Trying to find the first part of the joke with the "Rabbi is a goner" as a punch line. Could you please send me the beginning....One of the funniest I ever heard but I only remember the punch line....Thank you Howard

1/28/11, 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home