Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baltimore: Two Points




Today I went to a Attman's deli, which is on a street called "Corned Beef Row" for real. The very existence of such a street is a miracle of miracles, but the sandwich is was served was beyond. Tonight I'm going to a place where they dump crabs on your table like what. Baltimore just might be better than Pittsburgh.

I ate this one right here. How crazy is it to look a photo of something that no longer exists because I ate it? Also, they put a flag in it because I gave it an award.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to do the Baltimore "Wire" tour?

3/19/09, 7:56 PM  
Blogger mayor said...

Yes, every year I like to come here and make Hajji to the loft in season 3 where Stringer bell got got

3/19/09, 11:29 PM  
Blogger mayor said...

SHOTS FIRED!!!!! And we're all going to sail to Catalina together, like the big happy family we one were.

4/7/09, 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home