Friday, July 13, 2007

I'M A J

So, that first post, the welcome shit, how gay was that? Very. So the reason why i finally got all my shit together and finally came with a blog that I'm going to keep up with is because of the following joint.
click this!


So, what's better than the song. I don't know, the following review from cocaineblunts.com:
STOP THE PRESSES ‘I’M A J’ IS THE RAWEST SHIT EVER. I JUST FIGURED I’D LET YOU GUYS AND MY BLOG PALS KNOW ABOUT THIS BRAND NEW RECORD BY FABO AND LIL JON AND GUCCI MANE. IT’S CALLED I’M A J AND IT IS OFF THE MEAT RACK AND CAUSING ALL SORTS OF MEAT JUICES TO DRIP ALL OVER THE FLOOR SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THE XXL INTERN TO WIPE THAT SHIT DOWN SHOULDERS PANTS WHATEVER WHATEVER. FUCK 50 PUT THIS SONG ON THE COVER OF THE WHOLE WORLD. THE BEAT ALONE DESERVES A PLATINUM PLAQUE AND GINGIVITIS SURGERY. I THOUGHT THE KID WAS SAYING ‘AMADEUS’ AT FIRST BUT IT TURNS OUT HE’S SAYING ‘I’M A J.’


I think that says it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home